Chinese (Simplified) Customer and Community Support Specialist
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is currently seeking a Chinese (Simplified) Customer and Community Support Specialist to join our team. You will be a Customer Support ninja to our Chinese (Simplified) speaking space ninjas in Warframe. As a passionate gamer, you will take the initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every player is beyond satisfied. You possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills combined with a good technical understanding with the ability to learn new tech tools quickly.
- Provide prompt, courteous and effective customer support to Simplified Chinese speaking end-users of the game
- Review and moderate all user-generated content on the official Simplified Chinese game forum
- Interact directly with our Simplified Chinese gamers via tech support tools and official game forum
- Act as the official game representative within the Simplified Chinese online community (i.e. answer questions/address concerns or issues regarding the game within relevant threads when necessary)
- Regularly update the internal Community Team on trends, information and insights occurring within the Simplified Chinese game community
- Stay abreast of game changes and updates to anticipate potential issues within the community or game support
- Provide translation help when needed for the game, marketing/PR and business development
- Fluent Chinese (Simplified) & English speaker, reader and writer
- Avid gamer, knowledge of Internet and gamer culture/lingo plus the gaming industry
- Good knowledge of the principles of good customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate information to customers with the intent of turning disgruntled/dissatisfied players into loyal evangelizing players
- Operational knowledge of online community moderation tools (e.g. IP Board, vBulletin)
- Good technical understanding and a quick study of new tech tools
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II.
The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of “Giving Back” through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children’s holiday and summer parties for global teams!
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
- Job Function Live Ops
- Pay Type Salary
- London, ON, Canada