Human Resources Generalist
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our team! The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for HR operations and administrative functions with a strong focus on recruitment.
- Responsible for HR operations and administrative components of the HR function with a strong focus on recruitment
- Engage and hire the best talent: You’ll source, recruit, and hire the absolute best talent for our opportunities
- Work closely with the HR Department and hiring managers to determine candidate qualifications, job requirements and tailor sourcing strategies to individual roles to attract top industry talent
- Develop and maintain a consistent pipeline for roles using conventional and new sourcing techniques for creative and technical roles
- Maintain candidate databases via applicant tracking software (Ceridian)
- Screen candidates for best fit for our various positions; facilitate initial technical interviews and testing for candidates
- Promote our employer brand utilizing social media networks and in person networking events, raising DE brand awareness
- Create recruiting and hiring strategies to attract talent from diverse backgrounds
- Support and guide the recruitment team to help create a brand that appeals to diverse applicants and removes bias
- Assist with orientation, onboarding, and managing the organization’s mentor program
- Run Ceridian reports as required and maintain utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee information and company files
- Provide effective and efficient administrative support as required
- Prepare confidential correspondence including offers, contracts, and employment letters
- Training and mentoring junior HR team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in Human Resources Management
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources
- 1+ years of sourcing experience, preferably in the gaming/high tech industry required
- Collaborative, flexible, and ready/willing to “dive in” to get the job done
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills with a keen attention to detail
- Experience using an ATS or HRIS system preferred
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Advanced technical skills: create hyperlinks, formatting, layout design, and print configurations in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Snipping Tool and Adobe
- CHRP/CHRL designation required
- Fully remote or Hybrid
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II.
The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of “Giving Back” through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children’s holiday and summer parties for global teams!
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
- Job Function Admin
- Pay Type Salary
- London, ON, Canada