Administration - Receptionist
$13- $15 per hour
This is an exceptional time to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! Step into your future with a progressive high performing Automotive Dealer Group. If you’re ready for something new & exciting, then Moose Jaw Ford might be the fit for you.
We are seeking a Full Time Receptionist to join our Team. This dynamic role is paramount in our ever-changing company, and perfect for anyone wanting to grow their career.
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive earning opportunity
- Team based environment and compensation
- Leadership mentoring and coaching
- Career pathing for development
- Comprehensive Benefits Program that includes drug plan, dental, eye care, paramedical
- Matching Pension Program
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Acknowledge all external customers promptly & professionally, whether in person, on the phone or electronically; respond to and/or refer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Manage incoming phone calls and direct to appropriate person while demonstrating professional telephone etiquette. Return all voicemails promptly or forward to the correct department.
- Learn and maintain various duties/processes including license plate audit, printer toner replacements, key room, gas slips, outgoing and incoming mail & courier, purchase orders, filing and others designed to enhance the administration throughout the dealership.
- Provide feedback on progress and/or recommendations on what you are seeing and experiencing so we can work to continually improve our customer experience.
- Manage daily workload in a timely fashion to ensure internal and external customers are given the best customer experience.
- Keep the reception, key room, and customer lounge sanitized, tidy and inviting to customers.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- High School Education / Background in administration is an asset.
- Willing to adapt to changing environments and work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to manage time efficiently
If you’re ready to give your career a jump start and experience our “Driving Change” philosophy, APPLY NOW with your resume.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Moose Jaw Ford, 1010 North Service Road, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada