Automotive Technician - Experienced/Journeyman
Location: Moose Jaw Ford – Moose Jaw
Automotive Technician – Experienced/Journeyman
up to $30-45/hour depending on experience
Moose Jaw Ford is currently looking for a full-time Automotive Technician to join our busy team. As we continue to grow our business, we need additional Experienced Automotive Technicians that work well in a team environment, demonstrate a strong work-ethic and are looking to grow and develop. Pride in yourself, doing quality work and willingness to learn is a must.
Step into your future with a progressive Ford dealership backed by the Driving Change Automotive Group which has been recognized for years as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies!
WHY JOIN US?
- Comprehensive Benefits including prescription, dental, eye care, paramedical and life, disability coverages.
- We will pay for all your continuing training, education, and leadership development.
- We will provide Ford Factory Classroom and online training.
- We have guaranteed incomes to get you settled while you start.
- Production, Skill/Training & Education bonuses
- Dedicated Parts and Production team for workflow and support
- Company pension program
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Preferred Journeyman Certificate or years of experience to prove qualifications
- Enjoys working in fast-paced very busy environment
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods of time
- Professional communication & organizational skills
- Ability to drive both standard and automatic vehicles
- Valid driver’s license
If you are ready to join this award-winning team, apply today!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $30.00
- Max Hiring Rate $45.00
- Moose Jaw Ford, 1010 North Service Road, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada