Building Maintenance - Building Maintenance Manager
$53,000 - $60,000
This is an exceptional time to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! Step into your future with a progressive high performing Automotive Dealer Group. If you’re ready for something new & exciting, the Driving Change Automotive Group might be the fit for you.
We are pleased to offer a FT employment opportunity for a Facilities Manager to provide support to our Regina and Moose Jaw locations. We are confident that you will find this position both rewarding and challenging as you grow with us to be both an exceptional member of our team and support our customers.
WHY JOIN US?
- Very competitive earning opportunity
- Team based environment and compensation
- Training, both virtually, on the job and external
- Leadership mentoring and coaching
- Comprehensive Benefits Program that includes drug plan, dental, eye care, paramedical
- Pension Program
- Yearly Tool Allowance
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Management and prioritization of facility department including day-to-day maintenance duties, facilities repairs and projects.
- Regular communication of the status of ongoing facilities repairs and projects in progress to key stakeholders (Supervisor, General Manager, Department Manager)
- Inspection of buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair, making notes and providing recommendations as needed.
- Develop and maintain facility/equipment documentation and maintenance schedules.
- Manage the performance and delivery of outside contracted services as needed.
- Provide technical expertise to assist management in making decisions on matters relating to facility and equipment maintenance and projects.
- Prepare, evaluate and manage Request for Proposals as needed for facilities projects and repairs
- Safekeeping, filing and documentation of historical facility and equipment maintenance records, manuals and drawings.
- Management of the security of the facilities including functioning and effective alarm systems, cameras, locks, door access system and all other security measures as deemed appropriate.
- Shop equipment maintenance including:
- Air Compressor
- Parts Washer
- Pressure Washer
- Hose Reels
- Perform hands on maintenance, installation and repair work including:
- HVAC/RTU’s, furnaces, unit heaters, MUA’s, exhaust fans
- Door hardware, exit devices, lever sets, knob sets, locks
- Overhead doors and door operators – minor repairs and diagnosis
- Management of Facilities cleaning contract
- Participate and engage in OH&S committee’s
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Previous experience in multi-building facilities management
- Previous experience in a dealership setting would be considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid Certifications, or willingness to obtain, in mobile power equipment including forklift, skid steer and aerial platform
- Completion or willingness to obtain fall protection safety course
- Ability to complete physically demanding work
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours if required
If you’re ready to give your career a jump starts and experience our “Driving Change” philosophy, APPLY NOW with your cover letter and resume.
- Pay Type Salary
- Bennett Dunlop Ford, 770 Broad Street, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada