Administrative Support - Sales & Finance
Location: Bennett Dunlop Ford – Regina, SK
Administrative Support – Sales & Finance
$32,000 to $42,500
This is an exceptional time to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! Step into your future with a progressive Ford dealership backed by a high performing Automotive Dealer Group. If you’re ready for something new & exciting, look no further. The Sales Department at Bennett Dunlop Ford is pleased to offer a Full-time employment opportunity as a Sales Administrative Assistant. This role will contribute to administrative support, process efficiency and document accuracy. We are confident that you will find this position both rewarding and challenging as you grow with us to be both an exceptional member of our team and support our customers.
WHY JOIN US?
- Very competitive earning opportunity
- Salary compensation with bonus opportunities
- Training, both virtually and on the job
- Leadership mentoring and coaching
- Career pathing for development
- Comprehensive Benefits Program that includes drug plan, dental, eye care, paramedical
- Pension Program
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Supporting the sales department with information accuracy for customers & vehicles
- Liaison between sales managers, customers, and financial institutions
- Conduct communication with sales team and lenders, including warranty & insurance companies
- Storing finance information & bank documentation
- Internally audit deals to ensure compliancy and accuracy
- Reviewing all sales deals for accuracy, balancing deals, ensuring compliance forms are filled out, claiming of incentives and transfer to accounting.
- Assembling of bank funding packages and funding of deals
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Microsoft Office knowledge is essential, specifically Excel data entry & sorting
- DMS Software experience is a definite asset, but not necessary
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Quick learner and self motivated with a sense of urgency
- Effective time management skills, with solid prioritization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you’re ready to give your career a jump start and experience our “Driving Change” philosophy, APPLY NOW with your cover letter and resume.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $32,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $42,500.00
- Bennett Dunlop Ford, 770 Broad Street, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada