Journeyman Service Technician
Location: Bennett Dunlop Ford - Regina
Automotive Technician – Experienced/Journeyman
up to $53.70/hour
Bennett Dunlop Ford is currently looking for 2 full-time Automotive Technicians to join our busy team. As we continue to grow our business, we need additional Experienced Automotive Technicians that work well in a team environment, demonstrate a strong work-ethic and are looking to grow and develop. Pride in yourself, doing quality work and learning is a must.
Step into your future with a progressive Ford dealership backed by the Driving Change Automotive Group which has been recognized for years as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
What we offer:
- We have a $10,000 Retention Bonus.
- We have Production and Skill bonuses. (Credit given to experience, courses and education already received)
- Yearly Equipment Allowance Program. (Boots, tools etc.)
- We have comprehensive Benefits including prescription, dental, eye care, paramedical and life, disability coverages. Company matching pension.
- We will pay for all your continuing training, education, and Leadership development.
- We will provide Ford Factory Classroom and online training.
- We will pay for Relocation Expenses if moving to Regina.
- We have guaranteed income to get you settled while you start.
If you are ready to join this award-winning team, apply today!
Call 306-566-8243, send your resume to email@example.com or apply online at our Careers page https://www.bennettdunlopford.com/careers/
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, March 14, 2022
- Bennett Dunlop Ford, 770 Broad Street, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada