Quick Lane Support - Quick Lane Advisor
Location: Bennett Dunlop Ford – Regina, SK
Customer Service Advisor – Automotive
$45,000 to $95,000
This is an exceptional time to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! At Bennett Dunlop Ford, we are all about great experiences for our employees and customers. As part of the Driving Change Automotive Group opportunities are endless.
This Regina Ford Dealership is pleased to offer a Full-time employment opportunity as a Customer Service Advisor in our Quick Lane department. We are confident that you will find this position both rewarding and challenging as you grow with us to be both an exceptional member of our team and support our customers.
WHY JOIN US?
- Very competitive earning opportunity
- Team based environment and compensation
- Training, both virtually, on the job and external
- Leadership mentoring and coaching
- Career pathing for development
- Comprehensive Benefits that include drug plan, dental, eye care, paramedical.
- Matching Pension Program
- Bonus opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING.
- Providing exceptional customer experiences for their vehicle needs.
- Listening to the customers concerns or requests.
- Reviewing vehicle history, making recommendations-based vehicle plan needs.
- Quoting prices to customers, following up and satisfying all needs.
- Working closely with Service Technicians by providing customer details.
- Communicating with Ford Assistance, Warranty and Customer Support
- Working closely with Parts & Accessories for timely repairs
- Working on a computer, organizing workloads, and balancing commitments
WHAT YOU” LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Previous Customer Service Advisor Experience Automotive would be ideal.
- Experience in customer service non-automotive okay as well, previous transferable skills that are related like food and beverage industry experience is an asset.
- Unexperienced, but a solid fit – be a great student.
- Solid communication skills, be a great listener and have a calm demeanor.
- Energy, passion, and professionalism is a must
- Detail oriented and results focused personality
- Knowledge of all Microsoft programs is also an asset, not vital.
- Valid driver’s license
If you’re ready to give your career a jump starts and experience our “Driving Change” philosophy, APPLY NOW with your cover letter and resume.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $45,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $95,000.00
- Bennett Dunlop Ford, 770 Broad Street, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada