Social Media Coordinator
Niagara Falls-based Canadian Niagara Hotels Group of Companies is one of Canada’s largest and most successful diversified
entertainment businesses, with more than 2500 talented professionals spread
across its various Hotels, Spas, Conference Centres, Restaurants, Craft Brewery and
Distillery, Indoor Waterpark, City Touring, Entertainment and Specialty Retail businesses -
with more to come! We are home to world-class brands including Marriott,
Sheraton, IHG, Morton’s, Milestones, Hard Rock Café, Rainforest Café, Hershey
and Starbucks - to name a few. Regardless of what business or role you start
with, career development opportunities and rewards are endless for people
delivering exceptional guest satisfaction and attaining business results.
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brands. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities and providing support for social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, etc., while helping to develop an overarching strategy and implementing tactics within those aforementioned social media channels. Managing editorial calendars, monitoring online conversations, and participating in those conversations to build brand visibility, customer satisfaction, and conversion.
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
· Day-to-day management of social media editorial calendar to ensure an effective mix of content that maximizes engagement levels within social platforms
· Curate, write and post content that is “social” in nature, speaks to each respective brand voice and drives engagement/conversion
· Work with the Marketing team to help scale traditional marketing programs and partnerships by leveraging social media presence
· Develop and nurture relationships with relevant social media outlets and influencers with the goal of securing coverage that highlights the hotel/outlet’s social media communication
· Develop, expand and maintain ongoing blogger outreach
· Work in close alignment with marketing, operations, F&B and outlets to ensure all social media communications are in line with objectives
· Analyze social media metrics to help inform future programming and share relevant results
CANDIDATE PROFILE - Education and Experience
· Social Media Marketing Experience (2-4 years)
· Excellent written, verbal and media relations skills
· Expert knowledge of online social channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Knowledge of social channel analytics, related CMS platforms and conversion monitoring platforms
· Experience developing and implementing social media and campaigns to support key business objectives
· Team player who will collaborate with Marketing and Outlet teams
· Has a thorough understanding of the planning & creative process
· Self-starter who combines a high level of creativity & organizational skills
· Photoshop and/or graphic design and SEO experience a plus
· Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong social media exposure and marketing ability across multiple platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
· Assist with managing a growing network of product review sites, bloggers, and media partners
· Stay on top of social media trends and strengthen the influencer program
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to email@example.com or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4850.
- Crowne Plaza, 5685 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada