Get ahead with CREB® — apply to become our next People Generalist!
The most creative organizations are not afraid of trying new things and reaching beyond the scope of everyday business practice to find that next nugget of possibility.
At CREB®, we embrace this line of thinking and encourage our dynamic team of professionals to follow suit. Why? Because we know that every employee has the capacity to add value – that people do their greatest work when given the space to stretch their creative muscles and apply the best of themselves in the workplace.
It is what makes our culture unique and why you should seriously consider joining our team.
CREB® is seeking a talented and self-motivated People Generalist to join our team. Reporting to the Manager, People & Culture, the People Generalist will be required to perform an array of Human Resources, Payroll and Office Administrative related duties. We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual who enjoys working as part of a team and on their own in a high performing and fast paced work environment.
“If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on”.
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Administration and processing of two (2) semi-monthly full cycle payrolls, while ensuring compliance with all legislation and organizational guidelines.
- Benefit and pension administration.
- Collaborate and provides support for the Senior People Advisor and the Facilities Building Maintenance Custodian to ensure an excellent employee experience.
- Employee relations - Provide advice, support and guidance for frontline staff and managers.
- Support talent management processes such as recruitment and selection, onboarding and off boarding and training & development.
- Provides administration support for CREB®’s People and Place (Place meaning the “Facility”).
- Manages and updates the employee intranet (CREB® Connect) through Sitecore.
- General office administration duties as required
- Certificate: Payroll - Practitioner (PCP)
- Certificate: Human Resource Management Certification
- Minimum – 3-5 years’ experience in Payroll and Human Resources
- Must have Ceridian Dayforce HCM software experience
These are the core elements of the job, but it is really so much more. This opportunity would be a great fit for someone who loves supporting people, likes change and enjoys a challenge.
“Sounds good... Are there benefits? Can we talk compensation?”
As a high-performance organization, we pride ourselves on offering a very competitive not-for-profit salary with a great benefit & pension package. Don’t worry we will confirm salary expectations through our online pre-screening process.
“Alright, I’m in. How do I apply?”
If you have a real passion for people, cares about the employee experience and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
Be sure to include:
- A meaningful cover letter (generic cover letters are so passé).
- An up-to-date skills-based resume (we want a clear understanding of your value-add)
Please click here to view the detailed job description.
- Job Function Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- Calgary Real Estate Board Co-Operative Limited, 300 Manning Rd NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada