BIOVECTRA Inc. has an opening for a Maintenance Technician. This is a full-time permanent position located in Charlottetown, PE.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Installing of research and process equipment (electrical/mechanical /instrumentation/plumbing).
- Relocating of equipment through assembly and dismantle procedures.
- Performing diagnostics and repairs on process and research equipment.
- Troubleshooting and detect irregularities in equipment.
- Providing quick and innovative solutions to equipment and process malfunctions.
- Utilizing knowledge and skill to recognize opportunities for improvement and savings.
- Providing corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance on research and industrial equipment in a lab and /or production environment.
- Updating maintenance records in CMMS/source information from CMMS and other information system throughout the facility.
- Completing equipment repair histories and spare parts consolidation.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- Post-secondary education in a mechanical or electrical field.
- Red Seal or Trades Certification.
- Three years’ maintenance experience in a regulated production facility.
- Thorough knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player with minimal supervision.
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button.
Closing Date: October 02, 2022
- Pay Type Hourly