Room Attendant - August Start Date with Housing & Benefits
We are looking for great team members to join our team in August. Come and experience a great work and life experience in Banff as you work as a Housekeeping Room Attendant.
This Position Offers:
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee Housing is available for start dates in August
- Anniversary bonus
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Fun staff events; staff parties, BBQ
- Excellent health & wellness programs; FREE yoga, FREE canoe and golf passes
- Discounted Lux movie tickets & spa services
- Complimentary hotel stays
- Eligibility to become an employee shareholder (that’s right, you can become an owner!)
- These are just a few of our Benefit! Check out the rest of our benefits here: https://blcemployees.com/benefits/
The right candidate embodies the Caribou spirit including:
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player
- Ability to lift objects up to 35 pounds
- Can work a flexible schedule
- No experience needed
What you will be doing:
- Clean guest rooms and replenishing their supplies
- Report any maintenance problems
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Ensure all corridors, housekeeping closets and public areas are cleaned
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible. You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
Banff Caribou Properties is an equal opportunity employer who values the diversity of all employees.
- Job Family Hotel BOH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB T1L, Canada