Line Cook - Benefits Available
Our kitchen teams prepare a diverse range of dishes served to both in-house restaurant patrons and to hotel guests choosing room service. By working together to deliver breakfast, lunch and dinner for hundreds of guests each day, our Line Cooks demonstrate their passion for food by preparing high-quality meals in a timely, safe, and creative way.
This Position Offers:
- Permanent and full-time work
- Anniversary Bonus
- Food & Beverage Discounts
- Excellent health & wellness programs, including discounted ski pass, FREE Canoeing and FREE golf
- Discounted fitness club membership
- Health & dental benefit eligibility
- Complimentary hotel stays
- Free local and subsidized regional bus travel
- Eligibility to become an Employee Shareholder (that’s right, you can become an owner!)
- Many other benefits as listed here: https://blcemployees.com/benefits/
The right candidate embodies the Caribou spirit including:
- Is outgoing and energetic
- Ensures food preparation and presentation standards are met
- Set up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Maintain efficient production of food items.
- Restock items as needed.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- Serve food in the proper portion size and at the proper temperature.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Is fun and enjoys their work
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Prior cooking or quick service experience is an asset.
- Able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible. You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
Banff Caribou Properties is an equal opportunity employer who values the diversity of all employees.
- Job Family Restaurant BOH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada