Maintenance - Cleaner - Light Duty
Nanaimo, BC, Canada Req #26
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Downtown Nanaimo
Shift: Monday to Friday, 4:00pm-8:00pm (part-time)
Pay: $15.20 per hour
About the Role:
We’re looking an individual with a passion for a clean space. This is a part-time opportunity to support our client by providing an essential service – keeping their workforce safe. If you understand the importance of Health & Safety, sanitation and cleanliness, we want to hear from you.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Disinfecting all high touch point areas
• Sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming
• Cleaning building common areas, hallways, lobbies, bathrooms, elevators, etc
• Collect and dispose of trash in garbage containers on a regular basis
• Spot cleaning walls, ceilings, partitions, light switches and window sills
• Motivation and a willingness to work + learn
• Be eligible to obtain applicable security clearance(s)
• Knowledge of WHMIS is not required, but considered an asset
• Opportunities for growth & employee development
• A flexible and positive team environment
Alpine has grown to become one of Canada’s leading janitorial and building maintenance service providers to over 2000 distinct facilities across Canada. Our commitment to excellence and passion to serve sets us apart. With a history spanning over 37 years, Alpine has been at the forefront of various innovative industry approaches and concepts. Alpine’s brand promise of “Reflecting Excellence” distinguish it from others. We aspire to always be the best, by delivering on our promises, exceeding our client's and employee’s expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications for all who are eligible to apply. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued and respected. Due to the nature of our services, some of our positions require a security clearance and/or a criminal and credit check. If you are a successful candidate, you may be asked to consent to a background check and security clearance. For positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing. Eligibility to Work in Canada: It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Nanaimo, BC, Canada