Service Desk Specialist
Position Title: Service Desk Specialist (Vacancies: 2)
Division/Branch: Information and Information Technology Division Digital Platforms and Cybersecurity Branch
Level: Level 7
Salary Range: Min: $64,837 Max: $ 76,281
Posting Date: 17-May-22 Closing Date: 31-May-22
The Information and Information Technology Division is seeking an experienced individual to expand the AGCO’s Service Desk operation. Reporting to the Manager, Service Desk, the Service Desk Specialist will be responsible for the support of the end-user computing operation and participate in departmental and enterprise projects.
Working alongside the Service Desk team, you will provide primary support and assistance to AGCO staff related to hardware and software, as well as deploy and track hardware, deploy software and operating system, and liaise with vendors for hardware service requests. You will continuously look for opportunities to improve performance, service quality, and user experience while adhering to the AGCO operational policies, procedures, and compliance guidelines. You will also participate in the implementation of new technologies as it relates to AGCO projects while following best IT standards and practices. You will also be responsible for creating and/or maintaining documentation which includes build books, operating and maintenance procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years’ experience working in a technical support capacity in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated working experience in Microsoft 365, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune, MECM, Windows Autopilot, SCCM, Identity Management (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory)
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems, hardware, software, network peripherals, MFP printers, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Windows 10 operating systems is required
- Exceptionally strong problem-solving skills to research, recommend, pilot, and implement solutions
- Sense of urgency for resolving issues
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff, business partners, and vendors
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively both individually and in a team environment
- Provide Service Desk coverage during normal business hours
- Participate in rotational on-call duty and perform maintenance work outside of normal business hours
- Current certification in related technologies would be a definite asset
- Valid Ontario Class “G” Driver’s License with a clean driver abstract
The AGCO/iGO has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all staff, including prospective new employees, be fully vaccinated by a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine. Individuals with valid medical or other human rights-based exemptions will be considered for appropriate accommodation within the policy.
The AGCO is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer.
The AGCO has the responsibility to lead by example in advancing racial equity and to build a diverse, inclusive, accessible and respectful workplace where every employee has a voice and the opportunity to fully contribute. To this effect, you are encouraged to reflect upon the diversity you would bring to the role within your application including, but not limited to, individuals identifying with one or more of the under-represented groups identified within Ontario’s Human Rights Code.
Disability related accommodation during the recruitment process is available upon request.
- Pay Type Salary
- 90 Sheppard Ave E, North York, ON M2N, Canada