Department: Retail Stores
Workplace Type: On-site
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
JD Sports is a sports-fashion retail company with the incentive to inspire the emerging generation of globally minded consumers through a connection to the universal culture of sport, music and fashion. Established in 1981, the JD Group is a leading global omnichannel retailer of Sports, Fashion, and Outdoor brands. With our retail stores expanding and evolving all throughout Canada, The Group is continuously finding and developing talent that adds to the inclusive and diverse work culture. JD continuously and successfully sets the global standard for retail experience best through the unique delivery of the world’s most authentic brands to the market. Our commitment to showcasing brands in a premium environment and stores remain a key part of the JD strategy.
Being part of the store’s Junior Management team you will provide managerial support and help maintain and improve the levels of customer service throughout your section. You will provide assistance in the supervision of all staff while maintaining the standards of the shop floor. Furthermore you will deal with certain managerial processes on a daily basis as instructed by Store Management.
- Provide customers with excellent levels of Customer service
- Deal with customer complaints and enquires, providing the best possible outcome.
- Ensure the personal appearance of sales staff is in line with company guidelines.
- Have an understanding of the Mystery Shopper programme.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Provide assistance with the maintenance of standards on the sales floor.
- Keep stock clean and presentable at all times.
- Encourage personal progression through store
- Provide assistance with the induction and training of new starters.
- Assist with the development of existing staff, ensuring that personnel complete the relevant E-Assessments.
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Pay Type Hourly
- JD Sports - Bramalea, 25 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton, Ontario, Canada