Full Time Retail Sales Associate
Edmonton, AB, Canada Req #46
Monday, February 7, 2022
Department: Retail Stores
Workplace Type: On-site
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
JD Sports is a sports-fashion retail company with the incentive to inspire the emerging generation of globally minded consumers through a connection to the universal culture of sport, music and fashion. Established in 1981, the JD Group is a leading global omnichannel retailer of Sports, Fashion, and Outdoor brands. With our retail stores expanding and evolving all throughout Canada, The Group is continuously finding and developing talent that adds to the inclusive and diverse work culture. JD continuously and successfully sets the global standard for retail experience best through the unique delivery of the world’s most authentic brands to the market. Our commitment to showcasing brands in a premium environment and stores remain a key part of the JD strategy.
Our Retail team is looking for a Sales Associate at our West Edmonton Mall location. Come be a part of our quickly growing and developing team at JD Sports Canada. You will have the exciting opportunity to not only improve your customer experience skills, but also expand your knowledge and working experience in the fashion industry. A sales associate is responsible for delivering outstanding guest experience in our retail stores. As a sales associate, you will play a vital role of ensuring the success of the JD Sports team.
- Perform POS (point of sales) transactions and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, price markdowns, fitting room upkeep.
- Build lasting relationships with customers through helpful service and communication
- Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner
- Keep current on our product and service updates
- Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture: fashion, music, art, technology, and architecture
- Processing and assembling orders for our online store
- Knowledge and working experience in the fashion industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to problem solve quickly and in a polite manner
- Highly organized. Works well under pressure and can meet scheduled deadlines set by both the individual and the team
- Able to multi task and learn new programs quickly
- Must possess integrity and follow through on customer commitments
- Pay Type Hourly
- Edmonton, AB, Canada